Community Outreach & Events InternshipSchools for Girls
Event CoordinatorThrill of the Hunt
Web Developer ASAP UnpaidChic Events Group Inc.
Public Relations Intern Unpaid ASAP1Chic Events Group Inc.
Event Planning InternshipCentral Flroida Renassiance Faire, Inc
American Red Cross Special Events Internship- Summer 2017American Red Cross of Chicago & Northern Illinois
GAIN EXPERIENCE AS AN EVENT COORDINATORFlorida Business Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternDreamsCo
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Fairfield Manor's Velvet Lounge
17 Gloria Lane
Posted: February 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSmall family run Banquet Hall has a successful 30 years of hosting events in Fairfield, NJ.
An intern will help schedule and host open house events featuring vendors from all event fields, specifically catering to prospective clients interested in exploring the opportunity to host their birthday or wedding event with our venue.
While you may work remotely, you must expect to attend the events you help schedule. You should be within 30 minutes travel time to the venue.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Prepare periodic reports on tracking clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
SkillsRequired - Phone Etiquette, Event Based Marketing, Phone Sales, Event Coordination
Preferred - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Face to Face Sales