Community Outreach & Events InternshipSchools for Girls
Event CoordinatorThrill of the Hunt
Web Developer ASAP UnpaidChic Events Group Inc.
Public Relations Intern Unpaid ASAP1Chic Events Group Inc.
Event Planning InternshipCentral Flroida Renassiance Faire, Inc
American Red Cross Special Events Internship- Summer 2017American Red Cross of Chicago & Northern Illinois
GAIN EXPERIENCE AS AN EVENT COORDINATORFlorida Business Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternDreamsCo
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Mona's Party Planning
9851 meadowglen ln
Posted: May 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHi, My name is Monique Mckenzie and I just started an Event Planning business this year April 2015. I am looking to go to the top with my business and have a lot going and plans for growth in the early future. I am looking for an intern who wants to help grow this business as well as learn what I have learned to possibly start a business such as this for themselves or increase their knowledge within this business and possibly jump on board with me and make some good money in the future. When starting a business you must know it takes hard work, dedication, and motive to get to higher expectations. Join with me and you will not be disappointed. This is where your future will lie if serious about discipline and hard work. It starts with your attitude and willingness to succeed.
Responsibilities- Mostly promoting to start
-Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Able to promote and work evenings
-Will get paid upon commission