Public Relations InternQueen Concepts & Co.
Personal Assistant to Event ProducerBrian Keith Productions
Event Planner for Transformational EventsDivine Purpose Enterprises
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - San Diego, CADIGIMARCON
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - Santa Monica, CADIGIMARCON
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - Jersey City, NJDIGIMARCON
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - Los Angeles, CADIGIMARCON
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
885 Lexington FL 1
Posted: August 31 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description3Ds Hall is a multipurpose event space located in the Bedford Stuyvesant area, in Brooklyn, NY. It has a canvas that is suitable for all occasions. Clients can rent the space for meetings, conferences, weddings, receptions, parties, babyshowers, castings, photo shoots and much more. The company is run by a group of dynamic and creative individuals who provide a supportive and enriching work environment. We are looking for interns to assist with business development in terms of running open houses and other promotional events.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, and presentation skills