Event Planning & Design InternshipInnovate Marketing Group
Event PlanningEvent Kings
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - Donor Development & IHOP Campaign InternThe Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Junior Marketing Assistant: Event PlannerEvents bykeko
Event Internship (Spring 2017)THUZIO
BERLIN MUSIC VIDEO AWARDSBERLIN MUSIC VIDEO AWARDS
Social Media & Radio Promotions InternAnnapolis Broadcast System
Event CoordinatorFTK~Konnect Events
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: July 21 2016
Company Location: Temecula, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you are looking to intern with one of the world's leading event management companies, then look no further. Classic Quinceaneras is a full service event management and production company. Headquartered in Temecula, CA., Classic Quinceaneras was established in Texas in 1991 and has its wings spread across many major cities around the world. We are known for delivering outstanding, innovating and award winning events around the world.
We are celebrating our 25th anniversary and looking to start a campaign to promote our anniversary special pricing and our Miss Classic Quinceanera Pageant.
We are actively seeking an intern who is self-motivated, able to work independently, and is looking to start or further their career.
Although, this is an unpaid internship you will gain a wide range of experience and a wealth of knowledge and the possibility of being offered a paid position with the corporation. You can choose the hours that will work best for you. We also offer school credit.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and for considering an internship with Classic Quinceaneras.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education