Social Media & Community Management InternThese 3 Words Weddings Events & Catering
Events managerWorld Arts
Events Intern For Company Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Event Planner InternshipOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Capitol Hill Visit Coordinator - InternshipNAHREP
Event Planning InternshipPMI
Event Promotions InternState Restaurant
Seeking interns for Events and Hospitality CompanyPrivate key
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Heartz Unfold Events Inc.
227 E32nd Street
Posted: November 03 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHeartz Unfold Events Inc. is a full service Event Planning & Decor company. We specialize in the planning process for events such as Weddings, Sweet 16's, Baby Showers, Kids Parties, Galas and Fundraisers. In the recent years we incorporated Full Service Decor for those events and much more, offering services such as Pipe, Draping, Lighting, Furniture Rental, etc.
We are seeking someone who would like to learn the in's and out of the Event industry with hands on Event experience. We would love the opportunity to teach someone the basics while refreshing the Business development to enter a new phase of our Business. The position at hand would entail, familiarizing yourself with our client base to enhance 2015 calendar events and business strategies that we are implementing with our growth. You will learn the networking phase and how to gain new clientele, how to conduct consultations, how to determine a clients need, and structuring service to fit within their budget.
Heartz Unfold Events has conducted business for 8 years and is now ready to enter a new phase and is seeking to expand out brand, and we feel the right intern with the eagerness to learn can offer us some fresh perspectives.
The expectation would be from 3-5 days a week on site in our Brooklyn location.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education