Web Developer ASAP UnpaidChic Events Group Inc.
Public Relations Intern Unpaid ASAP1Chic Events Group Inc.
Event Planning InternshipCentral Flroida Renassiance Faire, Inc
American Red Cross Special Events Internship- Summer 2017American Red Cross of Chicago & Northern Illinois
GAIN EXPERIENCE AS AN EVENT COORDINATORFlorida Business Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternDreamsCo
Special Events Intern - 5KCASA of Bradley and Polk Counties
Special Events Intern - Red Shoe GalaCASA of Bradley and Polk Counties
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Daisy Days Events
10320 Hickory Ridge Road
Posted: June 30 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDaisy Days Events is an event planning company, we offer many services from consultations to full planning to day-of coordination. Dazhane Clark is the owner of Daisy Days Events and also the sole coordinator/planner. The business is located in Columbia, MD and right now is being operated out of my home until I can rent office space. I'm looking for interns for different positions but helping develop the business is most important right now. The position can be long term and has the possibility of turning into a paid position.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education