Wedding/ Event Coordinator (Internship)Porche Weddings & Special Events
Special Events InternThe Wedding Dance Specialists
Special Projects AssistantThe Salvation Army National Capital Area
Festival Management InternVA StrEats
Sponsorship InternVA StrEats
WGBH Special EventsWGBH
Public Relations InternVIta Sociale Productions Inc.
Sport and Event ManagementProspect Wire Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
1 Depot Street
Posted: August 31 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChic Occasions is one of Atlanta's top bridal show producers. We are looking for dependable Interns that want to gain experience in sales,business development and bridal show producing. We will require the selected interns to work in our office 3 days a week for about 5 to 6 hours each day. Intern must work upcoming shows. We are located in Marietta, GA. We will give a 10% Commission for any sales with bonuses.
For more info please call 770-257-9007
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Turning Inquiries in to a sale
- Building relationships with businesses
- creating a vendor database
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Great communications skills
Preferred - Corporate Sales Management