Summer Special Events Intern (Full - Time) - UnpaidThe National Archives
Event Coordinator / Program DevelopmentB~STEM Project
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDColorado Promotional Group
Social Media & Community Management InternThese 3 Words Weddings Events & Catering
Events managerWorld Arts
Events Intern For Company Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Event Planner InternshipOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Capitol Hill Visit Coordinator - InternshipNAHREP
Campus RepresentativeBookmark This
Posted: January 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you LOVE your school? Are you outgoing and love to be around people? Do you love to promote brands and products that you are passionate about? Looking for a FUN internship that will look GREAT on a resume?
Look no further! Apply today to be a leader on your campus by promoting a balanced, healthy lifestyle in partnership with BalancedUniversity.com!
Balanced University is unlike any other health and wellness magazine out there because we focus on what’s realistic and recognize the individualized process that losing weight and living a balanced life is. We are an online magazine for college students, since college is usually the first time people have to make healthy choices on their own.
As a campus representative, you will get to promote BalancedUniversity.com by hosting
workshops, organizing exciting events, and handing out swag to students on your
campus! The goal is to get students to start living healthy lifestyles by becoming avid
readers of our website.
If you have a passion for healthy living, enjoy being put into leadership roles, or have an
interest in marketing, business or sales, this might be the PERFECT internship for you!
The content on our website is written solely by college students because who better to give college students advice than people who are actually in college?
This is an unpaid internship opportunity, however, the experience in leadership,
marketing, and event planning that you will gain will be invaluable. This is a great
opportunity for entry-level work, and you will get to work directly with the
Responsibilities• Must plan at least 2 campus events each semester
• Must check in weekly with supervisor
• Must be creative and not be afraid to voice ideas and opinions to supervisor
• Must always conduct him or herself in a professional matter and represent BalancedUniversity.com in an appropriate manner
• Must be able to commit to at least 10 hours a week
• Must have great interpersonal communication skills
Campus Representative Preferred Qualities
• Savvy with social media marketing/promotion of events
• Strong social network on campus preferred but not required
• Seeking a degree in Marketing, Business, Events Planning, or related field
• Practice what you preach! Competitive candidates will embody all aspects of a
healthy lifestyle: Physical, Mental, and Spiritual (whatever those three things
mean to you, let their importance show in your day to day life!)
Requirements• Plan events on campus that promote Balanced University
• Promote, promote, promote Balanced University both online and at in person events
• On campus you will be responsible for tabling, getting people to sign up for our newsletter, and follow us on social media. We will provide you with all of the necessities to ensure that this is successful
• Work closely with the co-founder of the website
• Bring ideas to the co-founder about what will work well on your campus to get students engaged and reading our site