Shadow an experienced wedding and event planner and learn about the event businessExtraordinary Weddings and Events LLC
Event Management InternshipGeorgia Sports Foundation
Events & Marketing InternshipThe Anthem Group
Special Events and Conference InternSnow Mountain Ranch - YMCA of the Rockies
Event Coordinator InternTavistock Development
Fundraising and Event Volunteer InternGreenheart International
May-December 2017 Internship In Wedding PlanningThe Savvy Bride by Inspired Design
Production Assistant InternCPG Agency
Fundraising CoordinatorBookmark This
ALive Music Production, Inc
7036 Lakeview Blvd
Posted: August 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe ideal candidate is a creative student with an outgoing and active attitude.
The Fundraising Coordinator duties will be:
- promote choral activities
- build a solid network of people to involve in the fundraising activities
- research and identify event opportunities
- plan and organize the fundraising events
- write articles and posts to promote the events
- participate in the events and gather people, friends, volunteers to join and help
- research and partner with other non-profit organizations to organize events together
- contribute with creative ideas to the development and promotion of the choir/non-profit
- help the choral director with communication and general assistance
Love for choral music and familiarity with Social Media is preferred.
The internship is a unpaid position, but the candidate will be allowed to keep the 10% of the funds amount he/she will get. The Fundraising Coordinator position is a long term commitment.
Minimum working hours: 10/week, flexible schedule, flexible location.