Special Events InternThe Wedding Dance Specialists
Special Projects AssistantThe Salvation Army National Capital Area
Festival Management InternVA StrEats
Sponsorship InternVA StrEats
WGBH Special EventsWGBH
Public Relations InternVIta Sociale Productions Inc.
Sport and Event ManagementProspect Wire Inc.
Events Facilitator Assistant for The Wow Talks, San DiegoLuib Health Specialty Services, LLC
Columbus, GA INTERNS needed !!!Bookmark This
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Posted: March 15 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNational women's organization seeking COLUMBUS STATE UNIVERSITY interns to assist us in various intern positions:
* Event Coordination
ResponsibilitiesOur Interns will be assisting us as we prepare for our upcoming events.
Some of the responsibilities may include:
* Contacting Members, phone calls, emails
* Assisting with event registration; members only event
* Social media updates
* Greeting Guests
RequirementsWe must have Interns that are
* Dedicated, committed, serious about completing assignments
* Must have EXCELLENT WRITTEN * ORAL SKILLs.
* Interested in learning; capable of performing tasks in Google documents, i.e. spreadsheets, presentations
* Motivated to work, not lazy
* Professional, timely; sense of urgency