Established Event Company Seeking InternTier 1 Events
Events/Sports Medicine InternshipMedPrep Consulting Group
Operations InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Special Events InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Events InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Event Coordinator / Program DevelopmentB~STEM Project
Event Assistant InternTwoLikkleBirds
Event Operations Intern4:13 Fitness Project
Corporate Givings InternBookmark This
GeniusDen Business Incubator
3106 Commerce Street
Posted: August 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a great opportunity to join GeniusDen as a Corporate Givings Intern that is at the core of our community engagement initiatives.
GeniusDen is a business incubator that offers learning programs, mentoring and advising resources as well as multiple networking opportunities for entrepreneurs and investors in the Dallas Fort Worth area. Our goal is to educate and support startup founders so they can initiate, construct and scale their ideas into viable businesses.
GeniusDen has a three part mission: 1) To bring the future into the present. 2) To be a force multiplier. 3) To interrupt cycles of poverty – socially and personally.
We are looking for a Corporate Givings Program Intern to join our team for the strategic growth of GeniusDen to develop and execute the sponsorship programs for the purpose of Dallas entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Experience You Will Gain:
• Gaining experiences on how to strategically reach out sponsors
• Gaining competencies in exploring opportunities
• Strengthening communication and negotiation skills
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include but are flexible to planning and executing sponsorship programs which relate to education and community programs at GeniusDen, including:
• Seeking out suggestions to enhance community engagement.
• Seeking sponsors for learning and community events.
• Identify and roll out new ways to get sponsorship for the purpose of sponsors and GeniusDen.
• A graduate or an undergraduate with experience is preferred
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Having a passion about the entrepreneurial world
• A quick and efficient learner and able to work independently