Event Coordinator InternCre8t2 Branding Agency
Social Media ClerkMer Events
Event InternshipShiraz Events
Music Venue Internship - Special Events DepartmentRelix Media Group
Assistant Event PlannerA Moment In Time Wedding & Event Production
Design AssistantA Moment In Time Wedding & Event Production
EVENT ASSISTANT- Sales / Marketing / Account ManagementImperial Solutions, Inc
Event Planning InternshipIrish Fair of Minnesota
Creative InternBookmark This
Spill Your Creativity
249 Van Buren Street
Posted: February 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSpill Your Creativity started back in 2005 in Lockport, NY out of need of expressing myself through fashion design. This company is multifaceted with creating a clothing line, promoting events, finding talent and liaising with various companies as part of collaborations. Spill Your Creativity™ is about self-expression through Music, Art, Fashion, Design & showcasing your talents deep within. Spill Your Creativity events is about inspiring budding artists and creating various activities for the whole family. You will be part of ever growing series of events promoting a positive attitude and outlook on life to the youth of today.
Responsibilities* Brainstorm, pitch and plan event ideas
* Write and schedule posts across social media platforms
* Develop content for e-marketing campaigns
* Assist in photo and videos shoots
* Research new products, venues, events and news in the fashion and music industry
Requirements* Loves (good) music
* Writes coherently and wittily
* Knowledge of social media platforms twitter, Facebook, Instagram), CMS platforms (Wordpress), E-marketing platforms (Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, etc) and photo and/or video editing skills are huge bonuses!