Event CoordinatorNJ Aid for Animals
Logistics InternThe Austral Group
Scranton Fringe Festival Arts Administration InternshipScranton Fringe
TheGameCon 2017 InternSNAJU LLC
Day of Interns for Upcoming Weddings & Special Events!Rock N' Events
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Operations Intern (Orlando)Feeding Children Everywhere
Special Events InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Creative Services InternBookmark This
AGENC, Inc. (formally Caravents)
337 S Robertson Blvd, Ste 201
Beverly Hills, CA
Posted: August 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCaravents is an award winning, full service experiential and digital marketing agency. We offer dual specialties in both event production and design and multi-media live broadcast production, and social media integration, in-house.
We specialize in high concept environments, multi-media and technology driven installations, award show production, media content, live concerts, press conference/live broadcast and live stream production, engaging social media integrations, celebrity/tastemaker events, and overall event management and logistics.
We're looking for a Creative Services Intern interested in design, and immersing themselves in the fast paced world of events while learning the inner workings of what it takes to produce an event.
We have internships available during the Spring (January-April), Summer (May-August) and Fall (September-November) time periods, please email email@example.com for specific dates.
Responsibilities- Provide research on new design, activation, and event concepts
- Assist in creation of presentation and creative materials
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients
- Assist with event planning and coordination
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Answer phones, run errands, general office administration and upkeep, as needed
Requirements- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Familiarity of social media platforms
- Familiarity with Gmail/Google Docs
- Excellent Internet research skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels by phone, email and face to face
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education
- Completed sophomore year in college by Summer 2015
- Must receive college credit
- Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Must have own transportation
- Must have personal laptop/computer to work on
- Must have access to Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator