Events Planning InternshipO'Mealia Signature Events
Event CoordinatorThe Austin Focus, Inc.
Floral Design InternCarolina's Luxury Event Rentals & Florals
Event Production & Design InternCarolina's Luxury Event Rentals & Florals
Corporate Event Planning InternBoda Borg Boston LLC
Special Events InternChicago Special Events Management
Event Planning Assistants-Will TrainMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Entry Level Event Planning AssistantWilshine Event Associates
Design InternBookmark This
161 W22nd street
New York, NY
Posted: November 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout the Company
Shiraz Events is a high-end special events company with two well-established divisions, Production/Design and Catering/Staffing. Production/Design designs and produces live event activations for large-scale corporate brand marketing opportunities and has a great roster of clients, including many blue-chip brand names across many industries from fashion and media to finance and technology. With over ten years of experience and offices in New York, Miami, LA and London, Shiraz has become a leading trend-setting force in the industry. For more information please visit us on the web at http://www.shirazevents.com.
Production/Design division in NYC has an opening for a creative individual as a Spring Design Intern. Duties and responsibilities include:
* Assist Design Team in creation and application of design proposals (floorplans, print work, mood boards)
* Sourcing rental or purchased future/décor meeting client and brand standards.
* Assist in client onboarding, including scouting locations and creating venue decks
* Administrative duties
* Research event activation needs
* Assist the team with the production related requirements for events
* Ability to communicate with vendors via phone and email
Requirements* Candidates that can start in the first week of January 2016
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Strong writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
* Outgoing, mature, positive, and a self-starter
* Responsible and detail oriented
* Ability to work quickly, accurately, and consistently
* Proficiency in graphic design skills, Adobe Creative Suite and Sketchup