Earn as You Learn Commission Only Wedding Planner InternBookmark This
Elite Event Planning
Posted: March 22 2016
Company Location: Montgomery, AL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany is looking for qualified interns to help launch our marking campaign for our annual bridal show as well as assist with the execution of scheduled events as a general assistant to our event planners while learning all there is to know about event planning. Elite Event Planning produces quality work for prestigious clients in the Montgomery and surrounding areas, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns as well as selling exhibit space to local vendors and show tickets to show attendees.
This intern should be prepared to work in an advanced learning team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing and the wedding industry. Intern will benefit from training classes geared towards achieving a working knowledge of the event planning industry.
Interns who bring in event executed by Elite Event Planning will earn commission on all events and on tickets sold for annual bridal show. Our top intern will earn a fully financed license by Elite Event Planning, offered a permanent position and a $500.00 signing bonus.
ResponsibilitiesCompany is looking for a person with at least 15 hours a week available in the Montgomery Alabama and surrounding cities that have proven skills in Sales, Marketing and Customer Service. Be prepared to be an assistant to Event Planner and handle office functions. This intern should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Assist with execution of trade shows and events
• Assist in the securing of vendors and ticket sales for yearly show
• Attend live training classes online
• Assist in procuring new advertisement opportunities
• Prepare presentations
• Be assigned company email address in use of sales communications
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Social Media, Microsoft PowerPoint, Written & Verbal Communication Abilities, Sales & Marketing Leadership
Preferred - Event Planning