Event Planning InternshipIrish Fair of Minnesota
Human Resources InternDpointgroup
Marketing InternChic Events Group Inc.
Events and Marketing internsTAVERN ON THE WHARF
Social Media & Community Management Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Meetings & Expositions InternASAE
Chef's Market Event Sales + Account InternChef's Market
Event AssistantDowntown Cultural Arts Center
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: October 09 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEnjoi Lux. was created to bring a refreshing new perspective to Luxurious Events whilst highlighting emerging entrepreneurs and simultaneously giving back to charities.
As an intern of Enjoi Lux you will work closely with the Coordinator and Marketing Specialist. We are looking for someone that has great writing skills, thinks outside of the box and has a keen attention to detail. That person will have interest in Event Planning as well in the Fashion Industry.
Responsibilities- Assist with creation of contracts and promotional material .
- Proofreading of electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- A creative team player who will deliver results and “think outside of the box”
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus