Community Outreach & Events InternshipSchools for Girls
Event CoordinatorThrill of the Hunt
Web Developer ASAP UnpaidChic Events Group Inc.
Public Relations Intern Unpaid ASAP1Chic Events Group Inc.
Event Planning InternshipCentral Flroida Renassiance Faire, Inc
American Red Cross Special Events Internship- Summer 2017American Red Cross of Chicago & Northern Illinois
GAIN EXPERIENCE AS AN EVENT COORDINATORFlorida Business Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternDreamsCo
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Jes' Fabuluxe Events
Posted: April 27 2016
Company Location: Stone Mountain, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJes' Fabuluxe Events is seeking a strong journalism/ blogger intern to assist in creating cohesive brand newsletter. The brand represents all things FAB, PINK, & FUN and is looking for someone that can capture our audience through design! There is an immediate need for bimonthly newsletters that we send out through Mailchimp. While the position is " unpaid ", incentives are given quite often to outstanding team members! Hopefully that will be you!
Will complete any documents necessary for college courses.
Once you apply, you will be contacted to set up a phone interview. Please attach any samples of work or send to hello@JesFabuluxeEvents.com
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
- 2 Newsletters monthly covering brand related topics