FULL TIME - Hands-On Internship - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Marketing & Brand Internship- EventsAbstract Elements Management Agency
Event Planning & DesignCouture Concepts NY
High Hope Steeplechase - Event Planning InternshipKentucky Horse Park
Events Facilitator Assistant for The Wow Talks, San DiegoLuib Health Specialty Services, LLC
Event Production InternSan Antonio Parks Foundation
Wedding Planning InternTouch of Elegance Events & Designs
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Jes' Fabuluxe Events
Posted: April 27 2016
Company Location: Stone Mountain, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJes' Fabuluxe Events is seeking a strong journalism/ blogger intern to assist in creating cohesive brand newsletter. The brand represents all things FAB, PINK, & FUN and is looking for someone that can capture our audience through design! There is an immediate need for bimonthly newsletters that we send out through Mailchimp. While the position is " unpaid ", incentives are given quite often to outstanding team members! Hopefully that will be you!
Will complete any documents necessary for college courses.
Once you apply, you will be contacted to set up a phone interview. Please attach any samples of work or send to hello@JesFabuluxeEvents.com
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
- 2 Newsletters monthly covering brand related topics