Social Media & Community Management Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
One day Volunteer - Special Events - (Unpaid) - two needed!Event Management Agency
Special Events InternDetroit Public Television
Development/Special Events: The Longest DayAlzheimer's Association, MA/NH Chapter
Public Relations InternshipColorado Promotional Group
Business Development / Sales InternUnspoken Languages
Wedding and Event Planning - 2017 Wedding Season May- NovemberTwoFoot Creative
Blogger/Writer/ContributorA la carte Galore
Entertainment Company Management AssistantBookmark This
3799 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV
Posted: June 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGT Projects is an upcoming Entertainment and Media company that combines creativity, the ability to engage global audiences, and an ever-changing understanding of the “next big thing” to deliver unique, innovative ideas as an emerging architect of popular culture.
We Specialize in:
Establishing Digital Presence, Social Media Optimization, Website Design, Brand Development, Corporate Sponsorships, Powerful Marketing Campaigns, Innovative Revenue Streams, Artist Management & Development, Music & Media Publishing, Frontline Music Distribution, Music Mixing & Mastering, Promotion & Event Booking, Networking Engagements, and Endorsement Opportunities.
The internship starts with a 10-day intensive training program. The first 5 days will cover web-design, digital presence, social media, SEO optomization, branding, distribution, artist development, mixing and mastering. You will understand the product to a tee. The second half of the course will cover sales, business operations, communication, artist management, customer adaptation, corporate partnerships, marketing, and networking.
● We do not hire nor accept mediocre work or employees.
● Honesty and communication is the foundation of GT Projects. Give the bad news quick and lets fix it.
● You create your own hours! Life is a balance, it is important to enjoy your workplace and space. We understand that you have a family and social life.
**** Provide a cover letter that explains why you want to work for GT Projects and what you can bring to the table. List special interest, strengths, and weaknesses. ****
● Receive 10%-20% commission based off of all sales.
● Depending on the completed work at the end of the internship a possible job opportunity will be available.
● The top intern will have an opportunity to receive equity in GT Projects. (% of ownership in GT Projects)
● Simple- the more work you put in the more money and benefits you will get out.
● Be on time, be organized.
● You are representing GT Projects. Carry yourself with class and integrity. If we have a meeting, dress accordingly. If you are meeting with a customer, look and speak respectably.
● Represent your team and talent honestly, there is no reason to over-state the abilities of GT Projects and yourself. People like the real us.
● Internship contracts are signed for three-to-six months. (Few exceptions for year long contracts)
ResponsibilitiesOn the Surface:
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Identify potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Time is of the essence: you will have a scheduled call with an executive every week. Be concise, clear, brief, and most importantly be prepared.
● We have a wide variety of services. It is important to know GT Projects, AND your customer before jumping in head first.
● It is mandatory that you are making sales on a monthly basis. One of the following sales must be completed by the end of the month:
- 1 website design/creation
- 1 website maintenance package
- 1 song publication and distribution
- 1 album publication and distribution
- 1 corporate sponsorship
- 1 corporate partnership
- 1 retail/corporate endorsement
- 1-2 venue booking for artist (depending on the size, place and pay)
Requirements- We require that all our employees and interns keep an open contact sheet that is constantly being updated. This will be our ’Go-to’ for sales. Every person that you reach out to via email, phone call, or text that is a possible customer for GT Projects you will enter in the database. We have branch-specific databases and contact sheets (ie. web design, booking venues, music services, and corporate partnerships). It is vital that you upload and establish prospect customer information.
- You must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- You must have the ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- You must participate in a weekly conference call with the team.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- You must have a positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Although you have your own work schedule, you must be responsible and motivated to extensively contribute to GT Projects. We do not hire talkers, we employ do’ers.
- You must be pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- On social media you should be proud of your work. Represent GT Projects website on all your biographies. It is optional to display the logo.