Special Events InternSnow Mountain Ranch - YMCA of the Rockies
Event Logistics InternshipStarEvents
Event Administrative InternshipStarEvents
Community Relations InternshipStarEvents
Community Engagement InternNational MS Society, New Jersey Metro Chapter
Special Events InternNational MS Society, New Jersey Metro Chapter
Junior Marketing Assistant InternshipSynergy Management
HR Relations InternSynergy Management
Entertainment Company Management AssistantBookmark This
3799 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV
Posted: June 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGT Projects is an upcoming Entertainment and Media company that combines creativity, the ability to engage global audiences, and an ever-changing understanding of the “next big thing” to deliver unique, innovative ideas as an emerging architect of popular culture.
We Specialize in:
Establishing Digital Presence, Social Media Optimization, Website Design, Brand Development, Corporate Sponsorships, Powerful Marketing Campaigns, Innovative Revenue Streams, Artist Management & Development, Music & Media Publishing, Frontline Music Distribution, Music Mixing & Mastering, Promotion & Event Booking, Networking Engagements, and Endorsement Opportunities.
The internship starts with a 10-day intensive training program. The first 5 days will cover web-design, digital presence, social media, SEO optomization, branding, distribution, artist development, mixing and mastering. You will understand the product to a tee. The second half of the course will cover sales, business operations, communication, artist management, customer adaptation, corporate partnerships, marketing, and networking.
● We do not hire nor accept mediocre work or employees.
● Honesty and communication is the foundation of GT Projects. Give the bad news quick and lets fix it.
● You create your own hours! Life is a balance, it is important to enjoy your workplace and space. We understand that you have a family and social life.
**** Provide a cover letter that explains why you want to work for GT Projects and what you can bring to the table. List special interest, strengths, and weaknesses. ****
● Receive 10%-20% commission based off of all sales.
● Depending on the completed work at the end of the internship a possible job opportunity will be available.
● The top intern will have an opportunity to receive equity in GT Projects. (% of ownership in GT Projects)
● Simple- the more work you put in the more money and benefits you will get out.
● Be on time, be organized.
● You are representing GT Projects. Carry yourself with class and integrity. If we have a meeting, dress accordingly. If you are meeting with a customer, look and speak respectably.
● Represent your team and talent honestly, there is no reason to over-state the abilities of GT Projects and yourself. People like the real us.
● Internship contracts are signed for three-to-six months. (Few exceptions for year long contracts)
ResponsibilitiesOn the Surface:
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Identify potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Time is of the essence: you will have a scheduled call with an executive every week. Be concise, clear, brief, and most importantly be prepared.
● We have a wide variety of services. It is important to know GT Projects, AND your customer before jumping in head first.
● It is mandatory that you are making sales on a monthly basis. One of the following sales must be completed by the end of the month:
- 1 website design/creation
- 1 website maintenance package
- 1 song publication and distribution
- 1 album publication and distribution
- 1 corporate sponsorship
- 1 corporate partnership
- 1 retail/corporate endorsement
- 1-2 venue booking for artist (depending on the size, place and pay)
Requirements- We require that all our employees and interns keep an open contact sheet that is constantly being updated. This will be our ’Go-to’ for sales. Every person that you reach out to via email, phone call, or text that is a possible customer for GT Projects you will enter in the database. We have branch-specific databases and contact sheets (ie. web design, booking venues, music services, and corporate partnerships). It is vital that you upload and establish prospect customer information.
- You must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- You must have the ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- You must participate in a weekly conference call with the team.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- You must have a positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Although you have your own work schedule, you must be responsible and motivated to extensively contribute to GT Projects. We do not hire talkers, we employ do’ers.
- You must be pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- On social media you should be proud of your work. Represent GT Projects website on all your biographies. It is optional to display the logo.