- Internships /
- Event Planning /
- Entry Level Campaign & Event Coordinator - Marketing/Public Relations
Entry Level Campaign & Event Coordinator - Marketing/Public RelationsBookmark This
Relentless Events Inc.
7324 SW Freeway Suite 2-0365
Posted: May 20 2016
DescriptionWe are one of the leading marketing and advertising firms in Houston, TX. We have recently expanded and are looking to fill entry level positions in management, marketing, advertising, sales and public relations. We are focusing on building our new divisions. Some of the nation’s largest companies have hired us to increase consumer awareness and build their customer base.
We are looking for the right people to lead in expanding and growing this division. The right candidate will be self-motivated, have natural leadership abilities, and be career-oriented.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Campaign development including coordination, analysis, and continual monitoring for progress
· Professionally representing clients in all areas of business
· Contribute to the growth and performance of the division
· Train and develop new marketing professionals
· Stay on top of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objective of the client and adjusting plans accordingly
· Manage and develop promotions and materials
**No experience is necessary, training is provided for those candidates that qualify.
IMPORTANT QUALIFICATIONS- All applicants MUST BE:
1. COMPETITIVE, individuals to take our company to the next level.
2. DETERMINED to satisfy client needs
3. DEMONSTRATE GREAT COMMUNICATION & PERSONAL SKILLS
4. Show LEADERSHIP skills
5. Have a TAKE CHARGE personality
6. Have a Business mindset
APPLY TODAY TO SECURE A ONE ON ONE INTERVIEW!!
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, public relations, advertising, communications, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, trainer, media, professional, trainee, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications