Wedding/ Event Coordinator (Internship)Porche Weddings & Special Events
Special Events InternThe Wedding Dance Specialists
Special Projects AssistantThe Salvation Army National Capital Area
Festival Management InternVA StrEats
Sponsorship InternVA StrEats
WGBH Special EventsWGBH
Public Relations InternVIta Sociale Productions Inc.
Sport and Event ManagementProspect Wire Inc.
Entry Level Event Management, Event RepresentativesBookmark This
Vanquish Marketing Group, Inc.
10373 Trademark St. Suite A
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Posted: September 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEvent Management, Event Planning, Event Representatives – Full Training
VANQUISH MARKETING GROUP INC.
VANQUISH MARKETING GROUP INC. is one of the leading Event Promotions and Event Planning firms in Riverside. Our diverse client portfolio includes market development and events with industry leaders in skincare & cosmetics, health & wellness, household items, and gourmet foods. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele.
Purpose of Position
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients brand names by developing and supporting field-marketing programs. You will work closely with other Event Marketing Specialists, and corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activities (shows, campaigns, etc) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise.
- Works with appropriate clients to support campaigns.
- Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
- Once the management capacity is reached, may also attend these events as required.
- Monitors use of existing sales tools.
- Provides input on requirements for additional tools.
- Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
- Advises on new ideas to generate revenue for various clientele.
RequirementsDesired Skills & Knowledge:
- 1-2 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- sales experience a plus
- exceptional organizational and project management skills
- exceptional communication skills
- ability to work independently and within a team environment
- desire to succeed
VANQUISH MARKETING GROUP INC. is dedicated to fostering a team environment in order to deliver the best results for our clients. We are always looking for the best and brightest individuals who can bring innovation and energy to our client's campaigns. Our comprehensive training program is geared towards the entry level and is designed to cross train in all facets of event marketing. Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration and we look forward to speaking with our qualified candidates soon! *
POSITIONS ARE LIMITED. APPLY TODAY.
**MUST BE ABLE TO START ASAP. ONLY FULL TIME APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED (40 HOURS PER WEEK).**
**PLEASE NOTE: This is not a graphic design or telemarketing or creative position.
This position is ENTRY LEVEL with the ability to ADVANCE towards a management role.
MUST BE ABLE TO START WITHIN 2 WEEKS AND LIVE IN THE INLAND EMPIRE