Looking for One-Day Event Volunteers: Get Hands on Events Experience3D PR & Marketing
Social Media & Marketing InternAwe Events LLC
Operations InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Interns needed for Food Truck Festival Management OpportunitiesFoodie Nation SC LLC
Special Events Intern- Fall 2017Keep Prince William Beautiful
Special Events InternDance for Joy Events
Special Events Intern - FallChicago Special Events Management
Student Analyst Worlds Fair NanoWorlds Fair USA
Entry Level Event Planning AssistantBookmark This
31800 Northwestern Hwy
Farmington Hills, MI
Posted: November 12 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProof Management is of of the leading marketing and advertising firms in the Metro Detroit area. We have recently expanded and are looking to fill entry level positions in management, marketing, advertising, sales and public relations. We are focusing on building our new divisions. Some of the nation’s largest companies have hired us to increase consumer awareness and build their customer base.
We are looking for the right people to lead in expanding and growing this division. The right candidate will be self-motivated, have natural leadership abilities, and be career-oriented.
Responsibilities· Campaign development including coordination, analysis, and continual monitoring for progress
· Professionally representing clients in all areas of business
· Contribute to the growth and performance of the division
· Train and develop new marketing professionals
· Stay on top of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objective of the client and adjusting plans accordingly
· Manage and develop promotions and materials
RequirementsIMPORTANT QUALIFICATIONS- All applicants MUST BE:
1. COMPETITIVE, individuals to take our company to the next level.
2. DETERMINED to satisfy client needs
3. DEMONSTRATE GREAT COMMUNICATION & PERSONAL SKILLS
4. Show LEADERSHIP skills
5. Have a TAKE CHARGE personality
6. Have a Business mindset