Special Events InternThe Wedding Dance Specialists
Special Projects AssistantThe Salvation Army National Capital Area
Festival Management InternVA StrEats
Sponsorship InternVA StrEats
WGBH Special EventsWGBH
Public Relations InternVIta Sociale Productions Inc.
Sport and Event ManagementProspect Wire Inc.
Events Facilitator Assistant for The Wow Talks, San DiegoLuib Health Specialty Services, LLC
EVENT AND ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIPBookmark This
The M&A Advisor
60 E 42 Street
New York, NY
Posted: July 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat We’re Looking For
We have openings for college undergraduates and graduates who can work on a Full-Time and Part-Time basis. Our goal is to provide you with valuable experience and guidance that could lead to a successful career.
The Opportunity for you
An internship with The M&A Advisor provides unprecedented experience to:
• Gain valuable work experience in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
• Collaborate with the management team to service our financial services clients through our
awards, summits and publishing services
• Play an integral role in the events development and execution
With a comprehensive range of integrated business development services including: M&A Advisor Summits, M&A Advisor Awards, M&A Deals, M&A Connects, MandA.TV and M&A Market Intel.
We are located in midtown New York, opposite Grand Central Terminal on 42nd Street.
RequirementsTo qualify you must have the following qualities:
• Exceptional communication skills: written and verbal – comfortable at the phone
• Motivated, entrepreneurial, hard-working, hands-on, self-driven, persistent and reliable individual
• Pay meticulous attention to detail
• High-level computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet
• GPA: 3.0 or higher
• Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines and to manage multiple projects