Event Production InternThe Visionary Group
Social Media/Sales/MarketingCharisma Events & Consulting
Marketing & Events InternOviedo Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Event Managment Interniship available at Worlds Largest Indoor Karting FacilityNASKART LLC
Events, Marketing, & Public Relations InternshipJoonbug
Promotions and Events Internship-Entry Level with Paid TrainingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
EVENT ASSISTANT- Sales / Marketing / Account ManagementImperial Solutions, Inc
Event Production InternshipLeading Authorities.com
EVENT AND ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIPBookmark This
The M&A Advisor
60 E 42 Street
New York, NY
Posted: July 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat We’re Looking For
We have openings for college undergraduates and graduates who can work on a Full-Time and Part-Time basis. Our goal is to provide you with valuable experience and guidance that could lead to a successful career.
The Opportunity for you
An internship with The M&A Advisor provides unprecedented experience to:
• Gain valuable work experience in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
• Collaborate with the management team to service our financial services clients through our
awards, summits and publishing services
• Play an integral role in the events development and execution
With a comprehensive range of integrated business development services including: M&A Advisor Summits, M&A Advisor Awards, M&A Deals, M&A Connects, MandA.TV and M&A Market Intel.
We are located in midtown New York, opposite Grand Central Terminal on 42nd Street.
RequirementsTo qualify you must have the following qualities:
• Exceptional communication skills: written and verbal – comfortable at the phone
• Motivated, entrepreneurial, hard-working, hands-on, self-driven, persistent and reliable individual
• Pay meticulous attention to detail
• High-level computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet
• GPA: 3.0 or higher
• Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines and to manage multiple projects