Special Events Intern - 5KCASA of Bradley and Polk Counties
Special Events Intern - Red Shoe GalaCASA of Bradley and Polk Counties
Public Relations AssistantJauch Agency
Established Event Company Seeking InternTier 1 Events
Brand Ambassador - Full Time- Entry LevelAMP Exposure
Events/Sports Medicine InternshipMedPrep Consulting Group
Operations InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Special Events InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
EVENT AND ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIPBookmark This
The M&A Advisor
60 E 42 Street
New York, NY
Posted: July 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat We’re Looking For
We have openings for college undergraduates and graduates who can work on a Full-Time and Part-Time basis. Our goal is to provide you with valuable experience and guidance that could lead to a successful career.
The Opportunity for you
An internship with The M&A Advisor provides unprecedented experience to:
• Gain valuable work experience in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
• Collaborate with the management team to service our financial services clients through our
awards, summits and publishing services
• Play an integral role in the events development and execution
With a comprehensive range of integrated business development services including: M&A Advisor Summits, M&A Advisor Awards, M&A Deals, M&A Connects, MandA.TV and M&A Market Intel.
We are located in midtown New York, opposite Grand Central Terminal on 42nd Street.
RequirementsTo qualify you must have the following qualities:
• Exceptional communication skills: written and verbal – comfortable at the phone
• Motivated, entrepreneurial, hard-working, hands-on, self-driven, persistent and reliable individual
• Pay meticulous attention to detail
• High-level computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet
• GPA: 3.0 or higher
• Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines and to manage multiple projects