Special Events InternDetroit Public Television
Development/Special Events: The Longest DayAlzheimer's Association, MA/NH Chapter
Public Relations InternshipColorado Promotional Group
Business Development / Sales InternUnspoken Languages
Wedding and Event Planning - 2017 Wedding Season May- NovemberTwoFoot Creative
Blogger/Writer/ContributorA la carte Galore
Need Event Planning intern/assistantVeronique Events
On Site Event InternshipPauleenanne Design
Event AssistantBookmark This
Sydnee Event Productions
801 Stadium Drive, Suite 105
Posted: October 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSydnee Event Productions is a premiere event design and event management company with over 13 years of wedding industry experience. We are expanding our brand to offer products on our online gift and wedding registry. We are seeking a unique and enthusiastic self starter who loves helping people and is not afraid of the hard work that goes into being the best.
If you have a hustle and grind mentality and you are customer focused, personable, organized, detail oriented and work well under pressure then this position is for you!
You must be able to work a flexible schedule that may require you to work evenings, weekends and long hours during peak engagement and wedding seasons in the fall and spring. You must be able to travel within the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex to different venues. You must be able to maintain a cool and calm head, solve problems quickly, be flexible and have the ability to multi-task effortlessly. You must know how to manage time, be punctual, be efficient and be creative.
ResponsibilitiesDuring engagement and wedding season you will be responsible for maintaining and building client relations
- Serving as an event coordinator at the wedding
- Meeting with clients to go over updates, changes, additions, etc.
- Scheduling client meetings
- Managing client relations
- Assisting with set up and break down of events
During off season you will be responsible for
- Growing social media following by posting interesting and intriguing material
- Assisting with developing and setting up styled shoots for magazine publication submission
- Building brand awareness
- Building and establishing wedding vendor networks
- Processing inventory and preparing products for shipping
Junior or Senior in College with major course work in event management, hospitality, public relations, or any other related field and a 2.5 GPA. *Unofficial transcript must be provided at time of interview and Official transcript at hiring.
Must be Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Must be Social Media Savvy
Must have customer service experience face-to-face and by phone
Preference will be given to applicants who:
- Have some budget experience
- Have prior sales experience preferably in the wedding industry
- Have proven experience blogging, and growing social media sites