Community Outreach & Events InternshipSchools for Girls
Event CoordinatorThrill of the Hunt
Web Developer ASAP UnpaidChic Events Group Inc.
Public Relations Intern Unpaid ASAP1Chic Events Group Inc.
Event Planning InternshipCentral Flroida Renassiance Faire, Inc
American Red Cross Special Events Internship- Summer 2017American Red Cross of Chicago & Northern Illinois
GAIN EXPERIENCE AS AN EVENT COORDINATORFlorida Business Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternDreamsCo
Event Assistant: Immediate NeedBookmark This
Paces Ferry Rd.
Posted: August 31 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWomen's organization focused on business education seeks an Event Assistant intern to assist with upcoming evening event (Sept. 1), 4pm-9pm.
Event is in Atlanta metro area.
Responsibilities* Greet, speak with all guests; smile
* Obtain business cards of all Guests or accurately capture their information
* Take great pics of event
* Assist wherever needed, i.e . giveaways, names, etc.
RequirementsIntern must have:
* Own transportation
* Professional skills
* Winning personality & smile, be a people person...a must!
* Capable of multitasking-with a positive attitude
* Be observant to needs of Guests needs
* Detailed oriented
* Initiative; self motivated, driven, ability to see what is needed and doing without being asked