Event Coordinator InternMADE at the Citadel
Event Coordinator InternshipFun Events
Events Planning Volunteer InternMaryland Nonprofits
Graphic Design InternEventPlanner1
Public Relations InternEventPlanner1
Sponsorship Development & Sales InternEventPlanner1
Social Media & Community Management InternEventPlanner1
Jr. VP E-PlannerEventPlanner1
Event Assistant: Immediate NeedBookmark This
Paces Ferry Rd.
Posted: August 31 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWomen's organization focused on business education seeks an Event Assistant intern to assist with upcoming evening event (Sept. 1), 4pm-9pm.
Event is in Atlanta metro area.
Responsibilities* Greet, speak with all guests; smile
* Obtain business cards of all Guests or accurately capture their information
* Take great pics of event
* Assist wherever needed, i.e . giveaways, names, etc.
RequirementsIntern must have:
* Own transportation
* Professional skills
* Winning personality & smile, be a people person...a must!
* Capable of multitasking-with a positive attitude
* Be observant to needs of Guests needs
* Detailed oriented
* Initiative; self motivated, driven, ability to see what is needed and doing without being asked