Festival Management InternVA StrEats
Italian Rest. in SoCal & Gelato Shop Seeks Culinary School Students & Grads As InternsBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Social Media InternBrunch and Slay
Production Accounting Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Production Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Event Planning InternshipProject DragonFruit
Event Planner Internship1,000 Shoes for 1,000 Smiles
Intern - Special Events, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Event Assistant: Immediate NeedBookmark This
Paces Ferry Rd.
Posted: August 31 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWomen's organization focused on business education seeks an Event Assistant intern to assist with upcoming evening event (Sept. 1), 4pm-9pm.
Event is in Atlanta metro area.
Responsibilities* Greet, speak with all guests; smile
* Obtain business cards of all Guests or accurately capture their information
* Take great pics of event
* Assist wherever needed, i.e . giveaways, names, etc.
RequirementsIntern must have:
* Own transportation
* Professional skills
* Winning personality & smile, be a people person...a must!
* Capable of multitasking-with a positive attitude
* Be observant to needs of Guests needs
* Detailed oriented
* Initiative; self motivated, driven, ability to see what is needed and doing without being asked