Logistics InternThe Austral Group
Scranton Fringe Festival Arts Administration InternshipScranton Fringe
TheGameCon 2017 InternSNAJU LLC
Day of Interns for Upcoming Weddings & Special Events!Rock N' Events
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Operations Intern (Orlando)Feeding Children Everywhere
Special Events InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Public Relations InternQueen Concepts & Co.
Event CoordinatorBookmark This
Fifty Seven Degrees
1735 Hancock Street
San Diego, CA
Posted: August 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA fast paced Mission Hills wine and craft beer bar is looking for an experienced, self-motivating event coordinator intern.
This position is unpaid and part-time with the possibility of moving into a full-time paid position. Please reply with your resume in the body of an email. Emails with attachments will not be opened.
• Coordinate details of events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties, sales meetings, business meetings, etc.
• Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
• Edit and design promotional materials.
• Manage correspondence.
• Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, etc.
• Conduct site inspections with potential clients
• Prepare and modify event contracts as requested
• Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
• Assist with managing on-site production and clean up for events as necessary.
• Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from event director and business owner.
• Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
• Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
• Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
• Bachelor's degree preferred; significant work experience can substitute for the degree.
• Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and mail merges; email and web searches.