Italian Rest. in SoCal & Gelato Shop Seeks Culinary School Students & Grads As InternsBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Social Media InternBrunch and Slay
Production Accounting Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Production Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Event Planning InternshipProject DragonFruit
Event Planner Internship1,000 Shoes for 1,000 Smiles
Intern - Special Events, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Design AssistantA Moment In Time Wedding & Event Production
Event CoordinatorBookmark This
Fifty Seven Degrees
1735 Hancock Street
San Diego, CA
Posted: August 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA fast paced Mission Hills wine and craft beer bar is looking for an experienced, self-motivating event coordinator intern.
This position is unpaid and part-time with the possibility of moving into a full-time paid position. Please reply with your resume in the body of an email. Emails with attachments will not be opened.
• Coordinate details of events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties, sales meetings, business meetings, etc.
• Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
• Edit and design promotional materials.
• Manage correspondence.
• Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, etc.
• Conduct site inspections with potential clients
• Prepare and modify event contracts as requested
• Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
• Assist with managing on-site production and clean up for events as necessary.
• Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from event director and business owner.
• Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
• Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
• Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
• Bachelor's degree preferred; significant work experience can substitute for the degree.
• Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and mail merges; email and web searches.