Social Media & Community Management InternThese 3 Words Weddings Events & Catering
Events managerWorld Arts
Events Intern For Company Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Event Planner InternshipOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Capitol Hill Visit Coordinator - InternshipNAHREP
Event Planning InternshipPMI
Event Promotions InternState Restaurant
Seeking interns for Events and Hospitality CompanyPrivate key
Event Coordinator InternBookmark This
The Virginia Dare Ballroom
400 Fayetteville Street
Posted: March 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDowntown ballroom venue looking for an intern, interested in Event Planning. Ideal candidates will be available some Wednesdays and weekends. Projects may include:
• Venue Showings
• Day of Event Attendance
• Off Site Promotions
• Website/Social Media Updates
• Client File Upkeep
• Brochure Creation
• Email Correspondence
• Assistance with Planning of Mixers and Open House
Unpaid Internship. Candidate will receive invaluable experience and knowledge of the industry.
Serious inquires only!
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate social media as assigned, in development of appropriate news
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Monitoring of events
- Showcasing the facility to interested parties
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media/presentation.
- Knowledge of event planning. (No mandatory)
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Great communication, Microsoft Office, and customer service skills.