Event Coordinator InternCoromandel
Spring Event Planning InternshipWedding Salon
Event and Development Internship ProgramCongressional Sportsmen's Foundation
IMMEDIATE NEED: EVENT ASSISTANTS NEEDED IN METRO ATLANTANATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Summer Special Events Intern (Full - Time) - UnpaidThe National Archives
Event Coordinator / Program DevelopmentB~STEM Project
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDColorado Promotional Group
Social Media & Community Management InternThese 3 Words Weddings Events & Catering
Event Coordinator InternshipBookmark This
28 w 39 St
New York, NY
Posted: November 04 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeeking someone with a passion in event planning.
Assist in the creation, managing and promoting of events.
Revenue sharing is involved.
Responsibilities- Assist the team with posting events, scheduling events, acquiring sponsors
- Attend events in representation of the company and assist in identifying potential clients
- Provide administrative support to managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a degree in Management or related field.
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills