Production Accounting Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Production Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Event Planning InternshipProject DragonFruit
Event Planner Internship1,000 Shoes for 1,000 Smiles
Intern - Special Events, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Design AssistantA Moment In Time Wedding & Event Production
Assistant Event PlannerA Moment In Time Wedding & Event Production
Events InternPaseo del Rio Association
Event Coordinator/FundraiserBookmark This
Phil Anthropy House
18301 Von Karman Ste. 430
Posted: October 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPhil Anthropy House is looking for entrepreneurial-minded individuals who are also looking to make a difference.
We are dedicated to promoting philanthropy within communities by supporting various non-profit organizations, and
one way we support our communities is by throwing unique fundraising events.
This position is for ambitious, creative individuals that can think outside the box, and want to build on their strengths in event planning.
Responsibilities- Plan, design and produce events while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
- Design and execute marketing and promotional campaigns
- Research new potential donors -- foundations and grants
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest
- fun and outgoing personality
- strong people skills
- ability to work with a team as well as individually
- excellent time management skills
- ability to effectively coordinate and organize multiple projects and tasks
proficient in oral communication