Event Production InternThe Visionary Group
Social Media/Sales/MarketingCharisma Events & Consulting
Marketing & Events InternOviedo Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Event Managment Interniship available at Worlds Largest Indoor Karting FacilityNASKART LLC
Events, Marketing, & Public Relations InternshipJoonbug
Promotions and Events Internship-Entry Level with Paid TrainingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
EVENT ASSISTANT- Sales / Marketing / Account ManagementImperial Solutions, Inc
Event Production InternshipLeading Authorities.com
Event Logistics and Marketing InternBookmark This
Prim and Planned LLC
Posted: October 17 2016
Company Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPrim and Planned is a premiere event planning company that hosts social events in Washington, D.C. and multiple cities in Texas. We are currently looking for interns for several social events in the Washington, D.C. area.
This is a contractual job, but if you do well I will rehire you for future events and give you the opportunity to travel all over the U.S. on the company's dime.
Great opportunity for seniors in high school and college students to get real world experience.
Please send a headshot and a basic resume along with your daily availability via email.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Performs venue walk throughs, reviews and signs contracts
- Performs marketing research
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Must have an iPhone, iPad, or MacBook
- Must have a personal computer (laptop preferred)
SkillsRequired - English, Microsoft Applications, Business Decision Making, Communicate Clearly
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish, Mac & PC platforms