Special Events InternDetroit Public Television
Development/Special Events: The Longest DayAlzheimer's Association, MA/NH Chapter
Public Relations InternshipColorado Promotional Group
Business Development / Sales InternUnspoken Languages
Wedding and Event Planning - 2017 Wedding Season May- NovemberTwoFoot Creative
Blogger/Writer/ContributorA la carte Galore
Need Event Planning intern/assistantVeronique Events
On Site Event InternshipPauleenanne Design
Event Management AssistantBookmark This
Light Up The Nights
911 NE 5th Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted: June 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Social media: LUTNofficial
Light Up The Nights, LLC was founded in 2013, by 4 individuals all having a distinctive niche in the night life entertainment market. What started out as simply an interest quickly turned into a thriving event production business. In our arsenal we include everything from 10 foot LED robots, LED products, lighting, staging, event coordination, DJ's and art to promote our clients products, service, night club or event. We also serve as the entertainment and oversee production for various social and corporate events including weddings, mitzvahs, and conferences. We offer custom handmade products in our factory with distinctive, extraordinary attention to detail. In our business, first impressions are important but lasting impressions are everything and that’s why we strive to create a unique, high-energy interaction experience for every client.
Our mission is to become the ultimate entertainment company, offering full-service production to any venue, from our LED glow sticks and glasses to our coordination, staging and entertainment. Best of all, we are well-rounded in everything - clubs, festivals, concerts, and private/corporate events! Technology is always improving and techniques are changing so we work to improve through our experience and use the most up-to-date, cutting-edge technology. The crew here is passionate about what they do and their unparalleled enthusiasm helps create the fun, creative culture that is LUTN.
ResponsibilitiesThe Event Management Assistant will be responsible for helping to compose and organize event logistics for LUTN, LLC across various events (e.g. networking events, trade shows, social and corporate events) and help in social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Wordpress. They will assist meetings and events with other vendors and potential clients of LUTN when necessary. You will learn to use various other platforms to book, invoice, timeline, budget, track, plan and exchange information for special events, music events and various clients. You will also assist in updating our website and email campaign.
Requirements• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Must be at least a sophomore studying in an accredited university or college.
• Must be in internship program or course where college credit is being recieved for experience hours.
• Must have transportation available to commute to Fort Lauderdale, FL where our offices are located.
• Must be able to work a minimum of three (3) days per week, 6-8 hours per day for at least a 3 month commitment.
• Strong interest and/or previous experience in event management/hospitality a plus.
• Creative and strong organization and time management; Good with problem solving.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Knowledgeable with computer programs (Microsoft Office - Photoshop is a plus; CRM is a plus)
• Able to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks and adapt to different situations.
• Possess skills in invoicing, budgeting, and customer management
• Interest in Entertainment Industry & Event Management/Planning
• Able to work under pressure & deadlines
• Assist in event production
• Network with speakers, vendors, clients, partners and sponsors in meetings and events.
• Assist with and coordinate event logistics for various events; attend events as required.
• Experience with sales calls preferred.
SkillsRequired - English, Microsoft Office, Social Media, Online Marketing, Event Planning, Coordinate Events, Email
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish, CRM databases, Direct Marketing, SEO, Email Campaigning, WordPress, Event Management, Timeline Development, Budget Development, Bookings, Sales and Marketing