Event Coordinator / Program DevelopmentB~STEM Project
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDColorado Promotional Group
Social Media & Community Management InternThese 3 Words Weddings Events & Catering
Events managerWorld Arts
Events Intern For Company Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Event Planner InternshipOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Capitol Hill Visit Coordinator - InternshipNAHREP
Event Planning InternshipPMI
Event Operations/Coordination InternBookmark This
MSE Partners LLC
Posted: January 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEvent Operations/Coordination Intern
The Event Operations/Coordination Intern will be responsible for a variety of coordination and administrative support functions such as vendor management, staff correspondence and coordination, marketing, inventory preparation and management, on-site set-up and tear down and post event reconciliation.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Composes and types routine correspondence.
• Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records.
• Provides overall assistance to Managing Directors as directed.
• Maintains accurate and up-to-date records and files for all event management
• Develops event specific organizational tools such as production timelines, contact lists, on-site deliverable schedule.
• Coordinates event timelines and ensure all deadlines are met.
• Assists with registration process for event participant, speakers and VIPs.
• Compiles post event wrap up reports/reconciliations, participant/stakeholder evaluations and evaluation summaries
• Provides key support to overall team operations by planning internal staff meetings, preparing meeting agenda, recording discussions and providing follow up reports
• Read trade publications, attend seminars, and consult with other meeting professionals to keep abreast of meeting management standards and trends.\
• Responsible for providing recommendations, expert knowledge and experience in the strategic planning process for assigned conferences and events
• Research vendors needed for event
• Create post-event reporting for clients and internal documentation
• Work on-site for events you are involved
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Preferred Attributes of Candidate:
• Customer-service orientation
• Strong public speaking and meeting facilitation skills
• Positive and enthusiastic personality
• Leadership Skills
• Passion for conference planning
• Strong work ethic
• Willingness to do what it takes to get the work done
• Unwillingness to accept ordinary—desire to take everything “to the next level”
• Open to continual improvement on best practices and willingness to incorporate company/client’s previously established best practices into your working style
• Interest in being a part of a growing organization
• Available 10-20 hours per week
Internship will be For Credit Hours
Intern can earn commission for any sales closed
Intern will receive a stipend of $50/month to use towards mobile phone usage
To Apply: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and requirements for your Credit Hours OR Apply through your Internship Department at your school
ResponsibilitiesAbout MSE Partners, LLC
MSE Partners is a full-service, international consulting and event operations firm. MSE Partners specializes in executive-level forums focused on today's most significant business issues. We bring together business leaders for strategic collaboration, business connections, education, industry advancement and advisory solutions for leading Fortune 1000 companies and industry practitioners.
MSE Partners has advanced the exchange of new ideas and timely perspectives among corporate CEOs, senior management, business executives, as well as representatives from non-profit and government organizations. Our goal is to eliminate "Conference Comas"!
We strive to create a unique format of educational content by focusing in on real-world case-studies and interactive discussions, hands-on workshops and dialogue-driven presentations. Our executive-level events focus on a variety of industries and topics, including: Healthcare, Information Technology, Security, Wellness, Legal & Compliance, Marketing and Human Resources. We enjoy the participation of growing organizations, large Global 2000 companies, leading hospitals and healthcare systems, government and non-profit organizations, consultants and law firms. www.msepartners.com
SkillsRequired - Strong Communication Skills, Oral & Written Communication Skills, Communicate Clearly, Attention To Detail, Eager To Learn, Independent, High level of initiative
Preferred - Sales, Microsoft Applications, CRM databases, B2B Sales