Event Planner Internship1,000 Shoes for 1,000 Smiles
Intern - Special EventsAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Design AssistantA Moment In Time Wedding & Event Production
Assistant Event PlannerA Moment In Time Wedding & Event Production
Events InternPaseo del Rio Association
Internship Assistant Project ManagerIntertask group of companies
Sport Marketing & Event Management InternTRACS Inc
Special Events InternshipAres Direct
Event PlannerBookmark This
Posted: July 30 2016
Company Location: Stamford, CT
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a PR company looking for organized, dynamic and motivated interns who want to gain valuable experience in Fashion, PR and marketing. This experience includes, but is not limited to, fashion event planning, sales, meeting with clients, entertainment marketing, online media, publicity & PR, blogging, and networking.
ResponsibilitiesCollege credits can be provided based on the institute you are attending. You must be at least Junior in college with event planning, customer service, communication or PR experience. Good communication and writing skill are a must. This is an exciting opportunity for those who strive for success.
Overall Roles and Responsibilities:
• NETWORKING : learn how to convince others to partner with us.
• EVENT PRODUCTION: learn how to get involved with major events.
• PUBLICITY & PR: start building your network while seeking major clients/sponsors.
• DIGITAL & ONLINE MARKETING: learn to run digital promotions and connect with people through social media marketing.
• FASHION: learn how to get connected with emerging designers who take part at our various events. Help recruit models, makeup artists, photographers, etc.
SERIOUS CANDIDATES ONLY! Please send resume (in word, PDF or RTF format).
You must able to dedicate 30-40 hours during normal business hours over the summer or 20 hours during school year. Looking for a highly motivated individual who is comfortable working remotely without much supervision and has excellent skills to help us help them. This is not a paid position.