Events, Marketing, & Public Relations InternshipJoonbug
Promotions and Events Internship-Entry Level with Paid TrainingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
EVENT ASSISTANT- Sales / Marketing / Account ManagementImperial Solutions, Inc
Event Production InternshipLeading Authorities.com
Marketing InternDavid Monn LLC
Graphic Design InternDavid Monn LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)David Monn LLC
National Kidney Foundation of Arizona Special Events Internship ProgramNational Kidney Foundation of Arizona
Event PlannerBookmark This
Posted: July 30 2016
Company Location: Stamford, CT
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a PR company looking for organized, dynamic and motivated interns who want to gain valuable experience in Fashion, PR and marketing. This experience includes, but is not limited to, fashion event planning, sales, meeting with clients, entertainment marketing, online media, publicity & PR, blogging, and networking.
ResponsibilitiesCollege credits can be provided based on the institute you are attending. You must be at least Junior in college with event planning, customer service, communication or PR experience. Good communication and writing skill are a must. This is an exciting opportunity for those who strive for success.
Overall Roles and Responsibilities:
• NETWORKING : learn how to convince others to partner with us.
• EVENT PRODUCTION: learn how to get involved with major events.
• PUBLICITY & PR: start building your network while seeking major clients/sponsors.
• DIGITAL & ONLINE MARKETING: learn to run digital promotions and connect with people through social media marketing.
• FASHION: learn how to get connected with emerging designers who take part at our various events. Help recruit models, makeup artists, photographers, etc.
SERIOUS CANDIDATES ONLY! Please send resume (in word, PDF or RTF format).
You must able to dedicate 30-40 hours during normal business hours over the summer or 20 hours during school year. Looking for a highly motivated individual who is comfortable working remotely without much supervision and has excellent skills to help us help them. This is not a paid position.