Web Developer ASAP UnpaidChic Events Group Inc.
Public Relations Intern Unpaid ASAP1Chic Events Group Inc.
Event Planning InternshipCentral Flroida Renassiance Faire, Inc
American Red Cross Special Events Internship- Summer 2017American Red Cross of Chicago & Northern Illinois
GAIN EXPERIENCE AS AN EVENT COORDINATORFlorida Business Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternDreamsCo
Special Events Intern - 5KCASA of Bradley and Polk Counties
Special Events Intern - Red Shoe GalaCASA of Bradley and Polk Counties
Event PlannerBookmark This
Jenesis Milan Agency
Mailing Address: 5904 S. Cooper Ste. 104
Posted: June 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Jenesis Milan Agency provides effective marketing, branding, promotions, and endorsement solutions to athletes, entertainers, and organizations worldwide.
Event Planner Internship program is for candidates who enjoy working with people, are skilled at multitasking, have good decision-making skills, like to be involved with planning events. The opportunity is focused on organizing a wide range of small to mid-sized social and corporate events. Interns assist with day to day and event preparation tasks as well as the management of the events themselves.
ResponsibilitiesThe event planner has the responsibility of successfully designing, organizing and coordinating events like social gatherings, outings, parties and meeting among others events.
• Engage marketing, social media, and media services to promote events
• Create and manage budget
• Coordinate and manage external vendors
• Manage and set-up registration
• Create task list for events
• Develop Run of event
• Communicate all changes to Director
• Weekly meeting with Director and team for the event
• Weekly written updates to Director
• Provide hands-on event project planning and logistics
• Research and report creative event options
• Administrative responsibilities to include inventory, shipping, and set-up for events (before, during, and after)
• To organize tickets, travel accommodations ground, air and hotel as requested
• Make follow-up phone calls
Requirements• Task Oriented
• Creative and innovative
• Posses strong listening, verbal, and written communication skills
• Good decision maker
• Organization and time management
• Project management and multi-tasking
• Self-starter and team player and work with minimal supervision
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Detail and deadline-oriented
• Calm and personable under pressure
• Able to negotiation contracts
• Budget management
• Staff management
• Interpersonal skills with all levels of management
• Flexible to adjust with change
• Strong follow-up and follow-through skills