Event Planner InternCommunity Computer Alliance
Event Planning & Design InternshipInnovate Marketing Group
Event planning (Live Stream, MeetUp, Workshop) intern wanted by iPhone Story Video community StartUpSnowSugar Video
Social Media CoordinatorButter "E" Events LLC
Wedding Coordinator InternshipYou're The Bride
Wedding and Event Planning- SummerPurple Clover Events
Events Planning InternshipO'Mealia Signature Events
Event CoordinatorThe Austin Focus, Inc.
Event PlannerBookmark This
Females in Comedy Association
Posted: October 10 2016
Company Location: Inglewood, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 04/25/17 — 04/29/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionComics Rock Convention is in its 6th year. CRC Provides opportunities for comedians across the country to showcase their talent at popular comedy venues in Los Angeles. Comic's Rock Convention offers workshops to help the comedians improve their craft. CRC also has sponsors and vendors to advertise their service or product . The dates for the convention are April 25 - 29, 2017.
Responsibilities-Plan with client and team
-Book location, food, entertainment, staff, celebrities
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate
- Experience with planning or related field.
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
-Calm under pressure