IMMEDIATE NEED: EVENT ASSISTANTS NEEDED IN METRO ATLANTANATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Summer Special Events Intern (Full - Time) - UnpaidThe National Archives
Event Coordinator / Program DevelopmentB~STEM Project
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDColorado Promotional Group
Social Media & Community Management InternThese 3 Words Weddings Events & Catering
Events managerWorld Arts
Events Intern For Company Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Event Planner InternshipOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Event PlannerBookmark This
Females in Comedy Association
Posted: October 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionComics Rock Convention is in its 6th year. CRC Provides opportunities for comedians across the country to showcase their talent at popular comedy venues in Los Angeles. Comic's Rock Convention offers workshops to help the comedians improve their craft. CRC also has sponsors and vendors to advertise their service or product . The dates for the convention are April 25 - 29, 2017.
Responsibilities-Plan with client and team
-Book location, food, entertainment, staff, celebrities
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate
- Experience with planning or related field.
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
-Calm under pressure