NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDColorado Promotional Group
Social Media & Community Management InternThese 3 Words Weddings Events & Catering
Events managerWorld Arts
Events Intern For Company Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Event Planner InternshipOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Capitol Hill Visit Coordinator - InternshipNAHREP
Event Planning InternshipPMI
Event Promotions InternState Restaurant
Event PlannerBookmark This
Community Computer Alliance
371 Maier Pl Unit 15
Posted: September 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Community Computer Alliance is looking for an Event Planner! The CCA is a Columbus-based nonprofit organization focusing on job force development for individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities through an e-waste recycling program. We’re looking for an event planner interested in gaining real-world job experience through coordinating donation drives, fundraising events, and other events to benefit our organization to help benefit the community. Our event planner are always kept busy finding new ways to promote our business through different events.
• Research promotional events: volunteer fairs, networking events, community events, etc.
• Coordinate closely with the Social Media Intern
• Work with event sponsors to coordinate their collections
• Handle event staging and all event day activities
• Follow up and thank event sponsors upon completion of event
• Coordinate donation acquirement
• Keep accurate event management records
Skills You Will Gain Working at CCA:
• Event planning and coordination
• Customer service
• Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
• Data entry
• Relationship management
• Public speaking
We require at least 12 hours over 3-4 days a week. We also require occasional Saturday events (approximately twice a month).
This is a commission only position.