Special Events InternDetroit Public Television
Development/Special Events: The Longest DayAlzheimer's Association, MA/NH Chapter
Public Relations InternshipColorado Promotional Group
Business Development / Sales InternUnspoken Languages
Wedding and Event Planning - 2017 Wedding Season May- NovemberTwoFoot Creative
Blogger/Writer/ContributorA la carte Galore
Need Event Planning intern/assistantVeronique Events
On Site Event InternshipPauleenanne Design
Event Planner InternBookmark This
Community Computer Alliance
371 Maier Pl Unit 15
Posted: September 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Community Computer Alliance is looking for an Event Planning Intern! The CCA is a Columbus-based nonprofit organization focusing on job force development for individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities through an e-waste recycling program. We’re looking for an intern interested in gaining real-world job experience through coordinating donation drives, fundraising events, and other events to benefit our organization to help benefit the community. Our interns are always kept busy finding new ways to promote our business through different events.
• Research promotional events: volunteer fairs, networking events, community events, etc.
• Coordinate closely with the Social Media Intern
• Work with event sponsors to coordinate their collections
• Handle event staging and all event day activities
• Follow up and thank event sponsors upon completion of event
• Coordinate donation acquirement
• Keep accurate event management records
Skills You Will Gain Working at CCA:
• Event planning and coordination
• Customer service
• Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
• Data entry
• Relationship management
• Public speaking
We require at least 12 hours over 3-4 days a week. We also require occasional Saturday events (approximately twice a month).
This position requires someone who is responsible and able to think outside of the box. You need to be someone who is innovative and able to bring new ideas to the table. You need to be able to work well with others.