Festival Management InternVA StrEats
Sponsorship InternVA StrEats
WGBH Special EventsWGBH
Public Relations InternVIta Sociale Productions Inc.
Sport and Event ManagementProspect Wire Inc.
Events Facilitator Assistant for The Wow Talks, San DiegoLuib Health Specialty Services, LLC
Social Media & Event Coordinating InternThe Warehouse LLC
Public Relations InternTier 1 Event Management
Event Planner/CoordinatorBookmark This
31805 Temecula Parkway
Posted: July 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you are looking to intern with the world's leading event planning company, then look no further. Classic Quinceaneras, headquartered in Temecula, CA. was established in 1991 in Texas and has its wings spread across many major cities around the world. We are seeking interns to to assist in the planning and executions of Quinceaneras. This is a very hands-on way to learn the event business. Interns will be exposed to all aspects pertaining to the event planning process, including a variety of behind scene items that are critical to the success of our company. Although this is an unpaid internship, you will gain a wide range of experience and a wealth of knowledge and the opportunity to become a paid employee at the end of your internship. Please only apply if you are truly interested in the event planning industry. Spanish speaking a plus.
Responsibilities* Planning, coordinating events
* Managing a budget, prepare timeline and seating chats
* Obtaining proper permits and licenses when needed
* Preparing logistic documents for all vendors
* Securing new clients
* Assist client in securing all staffing needs
* Securing venue for client
* Meet with client
* Day of event coordination
* All other duties approved by supervisor
Requirements* Must have reliable transportation
* Professional demeanor and outstanding phone etiquette
* Self-motivated, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task, prioritize and able to meet deadlines
* Able to work independently
* Excellent verbal and communication skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to communicate in a professional manner to press/media