Event Coordinator / Program DevelopmentB~STEM Project
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDColorado Promotional Group
Social Media & Community Management InternThese 3 Words Weddings Events & Catering
Events managerWorld Arts
Events Intern For Company Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Event Planner InternshipOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Capitol Hill Visit Coordinator - InternshipNAHREP
Event Planning InternshipPMI
Event Planner/PR Assistant InternshipBookmark This
CHarged Visions/Fearless Poets
Posted: March 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCharged Visions and the #IAmSimplyBeautiful Movement is looking for an event planner/public relations intern that will support the company in various organizational aspects, as well as assist in planning an empowerment tour. The intern will also make independent decisions when working on assigned projects and as potential issues arise.
We just released a compilation book and we have 4 books that will be released in the near future - one featuring co-authors from around the world as well as a women's movement that is growing rapidly. We need someone who is willing to learn new programs and platforms and come up with innovative ways to promote the books and services we provide.
Internship is 6 months, but if you do good work you may be offered a paid position or contract work for our upcoming projects. You will work up to 20 hours per week, most of the time at your own pace.
- Ad Copy writing
- Contacting and following up media outlets and venues for tour
- Researching and Creating spreadsheets of contacts
- Utilizes social media to engage with followers and promote tour stops/appearances
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Is the go-to person for tour details including speakers and venues
- Creates a checklist for each venue and assists in setting up event ticket pages
- Auto schedules promotions to social media for each event
RequirementsSocial Media Knowledge
Good written and verbal communication skills
Be able to do internet research
Have a cell phone
Have a facebook account