Italian Rest. in SoCal & Gelato Shop Seeks Culinary School Students & Grads As InternsBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Social Media InternBrunch and Slay
Production Accounting Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Production Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Event Planning InternshipProject DragonFruit
Event Planner Internship1,000 Shoes for 1,000 Smiles
Intern - Special Events, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Design AssistantA Moment In Time Wedding & Event Production
Event Planning and Manager InternBookmark This
Posted: October 12 2015
Company Location: White Plains, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Event Management will assst to:
• Review the overall business strategy plan and align event management plan with the business strategy.
• Develop and execute event management strategy
• Prioritize and organize projects, while working in tandem with other members of a team and producing deliverables according to set timelines.
• Coordinate event logistics including venue, registration, coordinate communications such as the bi-weekly event updates, RSVP management, and guest correspondence.
• Work with the team to develop event collateral/materials and on-site logistics.