NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDColorado Promotional Group
Social Media & Community Management InternThese 3 Words Weddings Events & Catering
Events managerWorld Arts
Events Intern For Company Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Event Planner InternshipOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Capitol Hill Visit Coordinator - InternshipNAHREP
Event Planning InternshipPMI
Event Promotions InternState Restaurant
Event PlanningBookmark This
820 N Orleans Street, Suite 219
Posted: April 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for enthusiastic and determined event planning interns that will learn how to run a successful event from the help of our team as well as work with customers. This internship provides a detailed learning experience in more than one area. It provides hands on experience of planning an event, running the event, and working with customers every step of the way. This is a great resume building opportunity where you get to actually create the experience you want that will help you land your dream job. Expect this internship to be fun, fast-paced and fulfilling.
Can be used towards college credit
Responsibilities- Help organize transportation and guides for tours
- Schedule Coordinate with steakhouses
- Communicate with sponsors, vendors and speakers regarding logistics of the event(s).
- Attend tours of the event space.
- Assist with creating marketing materials for the event(s).
- Send and receive contracts from sponsors, vendors and speakers.
- Support during day of event with coordination and logistics
- Develop a welcoming and enjoyable environment
Requirements- Marketing/Communications Major
- Junior/Senior Standing in College
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, are essential.
- Ability to effectively manage time and multiple projects
- Excellent people skills with individuals/crowds
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets.
- Available to work evenings and weekends for events as needed.