Special Event InternCarcharious Marketing Group
Event Planning (Development) InternThe Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Community Services Center
Festival Management InternVA StrEats
Italian Rest. in SoCal & Gelato Shop Seeks Culinary School Students & Grads As InternsBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Social Media InternBrunch and Slay
Production Accounting Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Production Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Event Planning InternshipProject DragonFruit
Event PlanningBookmark This
Posted: May 26 2015
Company Location: Lansdale, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn extremely busy event/wedding planner is looking to build an awesome team for upcoming projects. Self motivated and have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, excellent follow-up skills & follow-through, very reliable and be very organized. Must possess great communication skills, proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. Can stay on top of things and working independently. Experience with internet marketing through social media and updating websites preferred, but not necessary. Detail oriented and has a sense of creativity. Candidates will need to be efficient in managing emails. Schedule is flexible depending on what is needed to be done. The internship will start immediately and intern will have the opportunity to attend most events and weddings. This is an INTERNSHIP possibly turning into a paid full time position.
While position does permit a flexible schedule, candidate should be available to commit a minimum of 15-20 hours per week.This position includes in house assistance and events .
Please only apply if you are aware and okay with an internship position! This is a non-paid internship But you will be compensated based on the events that your assist with!
To be considered email us!
- Manage incoming and outgoing communications;
- Preparation and coordination of projects, meetings and travel arrangements (business and personal);
- Assist in managing and developing internal and external relationships in a professional and courteous manner;
- Keeping owner organized, on schedule and maintain daily calendar;
- Coordinating Events with assistance of Event Team
- Superior organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines ;
- Excellent communication skills -- both written and verbal;
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Flexibility, initiative, enthusiastic and committed approach to work is a must;
- Careful attention to detail and ability multi-task and to meet deadlines;
- Demonstrate proactive efforts to solve issues;
- Remain calm under pressure, working to tight deadlines;
- Successfully prioritizes workload;
-Must have a reliable transportation
SkillsRequired - Event Planning, Business Networking, Large Scale Events
Preferred - Event Planning, Marketing Event Planning, Charity Events