Event Coordinator / Program DevelopmentB~STEM Project
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDColorado Promotional Group
Social Media & Community Management InternThese 3 Words Weddings Events & Catering
Events managerWorld Arts
Events Intern For Company Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Event Planner InternshipOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Capitol Hill Visit Coordinator - InternshipNAHREP
Event Planning InternshipPMI
Event Planning Intern For Fall Semester!Bookmark This
10444 Eastborne Ave
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis company will give you the unique experience of learning directly from the CEO of a multi-faceted business created to empower women. You will learn the ends and outs of being an entrepreneur, get to create a schedule on your terms, and receive the support and experience YOU need to land the job of your dreams. This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity because this internship is not just about getting coffee, you will actually do work that matters.
I am seeking a badass event planning intern to work directly under me in creating epic events in Los Angeles.
This opportunity is for individuals who can commit for 3 months or more, starting in the Fall.
Responsibilities- Communicate with sponsors, vendors and speakers regarding logistics of the event(s).
- Attend tours of the event space.
- Assist with creating marketing materials for the event(s).
- Send and receive contracts from sponsors, vendors and speakers.
- Support during day of event with coordination and logistics
Requirements- Passionate, eager to learn and excited about event planning!
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage time and multiple projects
- Passion for writing and building relationships
- Entrepreneurial attitude and doesn’t require hand-holding to accomplish tasks
- Proven experience working cooperatively as part of a team
- Must be available on occasional nights and weekends (rare but worthy)