Community Outreach & Events InternshipSchools for Girls
Event CoordinatorThrill of the Hunt
Web Developer ASAP UnpaidChic Events Group Inc.
Public Relations Intern Unpaid ASAP1Chic Events Group Inc.
Event Planning InternshipCentral Flroida Renassiance Faire, Inc
American Red Cross Special Events Internship- Summer 2017American Red Cross of Chicago & Northern Illinois
GAIN EXPERIENCE AS AN EVENT COORDINATORFlorida Business Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternDreamsCo
Event Planning Intern For Fall Semester!Bookmark This
10444 Eastborne Ave
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis company will give you the unique experience of learning directly from the CEO of a multi-faceted business created to empower women. You will learn the ends and outs of being an entrepreneur, get to create a schedule on your terms, and receive the support and experience YOU need to land the job of your dreams. This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity because this internship is not just about getting coffee, you will actually do work that matters.
I am seeking a badass event planning intern to work directly under me in creating epic events in Los Angeles.
This opportunity is for individuals who can commit for 3 months or more, starting in the Fall.
Responsibilities- Communicate with sponsors, vendors and speakers regarding logistics of the event(s).
- Attend tours of the event space.
- Assist with creating marketing materials for the event(s).
- Send and receive contracts from sponsors, vendors and speakers.
- Support during day of event with coordination and logistics
Requirements- Passionate, eager to learn and excited about event planning!
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage time and multiple projects
- Passion for writing and building relationships
- Entrepreneurial attitude and doesn’t require hand-holding to accomplish tasks
- Proven experience working cooperatively as part of a team
- Must be available on occasional nights and weekends (rare but worthy)