Community Outreach & Events InternshipSchools for Girls
Event CoordinatorThrill of the Hunt
Web Developer ASAP UnpaidChic Events Group Inc.
Public Relations Intern Unpaid ASAP1Chic Events Group Inc.
Event Planning InternshipCentral Flroida Renassiance Faire, Inc
American Red Cross Special Events Internship- Summer 2017American Red Cross of Chicago & Northern Illinois
GAIN EXPERIENCE AS AN EVENT COORDINATORFlorida Business Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternDreamsCo
Event Planning InternBookmark This
1040 West Marietta Street NW
Posted: May 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCareer opportunities with a company that is known for FUN! PlayDate is an entertainment and special events marketing firm. From nightlife events to corporate team building functions, PlayDate offers a unique approach to interacting in a “playful” setting.
We are growing segments in nightlife, special events, colleges and universities, churches, and corporate. If you have a strong work ethic, the desire to be the very best, and pure talent - this may be an opportunity for YOU! Currently looking for eager and ready college graduates.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate events to promote the company (of specified prodcuts)
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Keep up with and research upcoming events in the area
Requirements- Senior or College Graduate
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem-solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- MUST LIVE LOCALLY