Fall Semester Special Event InternCystic Fibrosis Foundation
Fundraising/Event Planning InternLeading Ladies of Legacy Inc.
ANALYST - PROCESS IMPROVEMENT - Event ManagementLRT
Event Production InternThe Visionary Group
Social Media/Sales/MarketingCharisma Events & Consulting
Marketing & Events InternOviedo Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Event Managment Interniship available at Worlds Largest Indoor Karting FacilityNASKART LLC
Events, Marketing, & Public Relations InternshipJoonbug
Event Planning InternBookmark This
1040 West Marietta Street NW
Posted: May 11 2016
DescriptionCareer opportunities with a company that is known for FUN! PlayDate is an entertainment and special events marketing firm. From nightlife events to corporate team building functions, PlayDate offers a unique approach to interacting in a “playful” setting.
We are growing segments in nightlife, special events, colleges and universities, churches, and corporate. If you have a strong work ethic, the desire to be the very best, and pure talent - this may be an opportunity for YOU! Currently looking for eager and ready college graduates.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate events to promote the company (of specified prodcuts)
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Keep up with and research upcoming events in the area
Requirements- Senior or College Graduate
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem-solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- MUST LIVE LOCALLY