Sales & Event Planning InternHigh Spirits Hospitality.com
Coordinator (Event Planner)The Thaddeus Foundation
Social Media Marketing & Community Management InternChickey Boston
Part - Time Event Coordination INTERNSLMGBrand
GATE PROGRAM AMBASSADORSAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
Special Events InternshipH3 Concepts
Special Events InternshipSeven Hills
Special Events InternshipAres Direct
Event Planning InternBookmark This
The Biz Knows
Posted: October 01 2015
Company Location: Baltimore, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTHE BIZ KNOWS is an organization committed to providing knowledge and support to enhance the growth of organizations. We are actively seeking an Event Management Intern.
Event Planning Intern will assist in all functions related to scheduling, planning and supporting all programs and events; coordinate online marketing & advertising campaigns; update and maintain customer contact lists; support events as needed; recruit and coordinate volunteers for events.
Responsibilities• Provide assistance organizing and implementing events
• Assist in securing corporate sponsorships, vendors, and in-kind donations for events
• Recruit and coordinate volunteers for events
• Support events as needed
• Post promotional materials on community websites and other online platforms
• Coordinate online marketing & advertising campaigns
• Update and maintain our social media networks with event details
• Update and maintain customer contact lists
• Collect information on customers and friends
• Organize promotional files and items
Requirements• Pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Event management, business or other related field
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
• Detail oriented
• Open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable