Event Coordinator InternCoromandel
Spring Event Planning InternshipWedding Salon
Event and Development Internship ProgramCongressional Sportsmen's Foundation
IMMEDIATE NEED: EVENT ASSISTANTS NEEDED IN METRO ATLANTANATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Summer Special Events Intern (Full - Time) - UnpaidThe National Archives
Event Coordinator / Program DevelopmentB~STEM Project
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDColorado Promotional Group
Social Media & Community Management InternThese 3 Words Weddings Events & Catering
Event Planning InternBookmark This
1530 High St
Posted: February 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlobalMindED is a nonprofit organization (501c3) that holds an annual conference in Denver. This year, the GlobalMindED Conference will convene educators, policymakers, business professionals, and thought leaders from around the world to share innovative, world-class ideas on June 21-23, 2017. The goal of this event is to bring the best of regional conferences to a world stage and to set a new standard for collaboration across school systems, higher education institutions, and the working world.
An ideal candidate for this position will have great communication skills and a professional demeanor. This intern will also possess strong organization and teamwork skills that allow them to effectively work on a diverse team in our office or remotely. Candidates should be passionate about education, globalization, diversity, and equal opportunity and access.
Responsibilities• Assist with various research and database development tasks
• Draft and format documents, presentations and other communications materials
• Email outreach / marketing and phone outreach
• Assist with other marketing projects as needed (generate website content, social media, writing, etc.).
• General office and administrative duties
• Expand a list of media contacts (print media, industry bloggers, influencers, etc.)
• Create e-mail blast campaigns using Constant Contact and analyze campaign successes
• Research audiences for target marketing for the GlobalMindED conference
Requirements- Exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong research and editing skills
- Ambitious, passionate, and results-driven
- Strong phone, verbal, and interpersonal abilities
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills
- Ability to motivate and inspire others
- Strong writing and thinking skills
- Self-aware and self-motivated
- Quick learner