Wedding Planning InternTouch of Elegance Events & Designs
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - San Diego, CADIGIMARCON
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - Santa Monica, CADIGIMARCON
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - Jersey City, NJDIGIMARCON
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - Los Angeles, CADIGIMARCON
Social Media & Community Management InternRoundtable Entertainment Holdings LLC
2017 LeadHERship ConferenceD. Aiken & Associates Worldwide
Event Planning InternBookmark This
Posted: February 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSteelePretty.com is an online boutique with all the hottest clothes, shoes, accessories, handbags, and signature lip glosses for a great price. We strive on giving all women that celebrity look at an affordable price. We are currently looking for an event planning intern. The position would include planning events and getting in contact with caterers, venues, and etc. We are seeking an intern immediately and must live in the greater Atlanta area. THIS POSITION IS UNPAID.
Responsibilities- Responsible for planning events and help coordinate events.
- Responsible for looking for venues, and anything additional needed for that specific event.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements-MUST BE ABLE TO BE FLEXIBLE
-THIS IS NOT A PART TIME INTERNSHIP.
- EXPERIENCE IN EVENT PLANNING IS A MUST.
- Seeking an intern with experience in event planning with a background in fashion.
- Must be between the ages 18-25 with a flexible schedule and reliable transportation.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
Apply by sending resume with photo and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org