Social Media & Radio Promotions InternAnnapolis Broadcast System
Event CoordinatorFTK~Konnect Events
American Heart Association Social Market InternAmerican Heart Association
Event Production InternshipGBK Productions
Special Events Planning InternEmpire Events Group
Meetings & Education Intern - Winter/SpringSentergroup
Special Events Intern - Spring 2017The Lupus Foundation of America- DC/MD/VA Chapter
Event and Operations ManagerFlour LA, Inc.
Event Planning Intern ** ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT **Bookmark This
Posted: September 03 2016
Company Location: Valdosta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Planning your wedding is very exciting… so much to do, so little time! As a busy, big city bride, you can relax and enjoy this very special time, knowing that we are here to assist you with every little detail of your big day. ...
Schembrisha Events interns will gain hands-on experience planning fun, fabulous weddings and events. Responsibilities include planning and implementing events, on-site management, directly communicating with vendors and clients, and lots of insight into the New York event planning industry coming To Valdosta Ga !...
Responsibilities- Support and expand public relations with clients, networking contacts and the general public
- Assist in managing all operations
- Assist in management, research, communication and coordination of events
- Assist during events and receptions
- Maintain website, blog and social media network presence
- Handle and curate valuable decor/props
Requirements- Event Planning, Studio Arts, Marketing/Hospitality, Business/Accounting, Art History, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for art; actively involved in the art community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, basic HTML, MS Office Suite