Event CoordinatorFTK~Konnect Events
American Heart Association Social Market InternAmerican Heart Association
Event Production InternshipGBK Productions
Special Events Planning InternEmpire Events Group
Meetings & Education Intern - Winter/SpringSentergroup
Special Events Intern - Spring 2017The Lupus Foundation of America- DC/MD/VA Chapter
Event and Operations ManagerFlour LA, Inc.
WordTheatre Event Planning InternWordTheatre
Event Planning InternshipBookmark This
GREEN LIVING AZ magazine
7575 East Redfield Road / Suite no. 219
Posted: August 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGreen Living magazine is looking for outgoing and energetic event planning interns. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience in event planning for your career. This position is an unpaid internship but can count towards school credit. Please contact your school for school credit criteria before applying.
• Work directly with the Publisher and Sales/Marketing team
• Call on potential clients regarding venues, sponsorships, vendor booths, etc
• Research venues, event statistics, and help us plan our monthly launch parties that take place in a different venue and focus on a different theme each month
Requirements• Must be outgoing and willing to cold call
• Must be confident and eager to learn
• Must have laptop and smartphone
SkillsRequired - Outgoing, Cold Calling, Energetic, Self-starter, Organized
Preferred - Event Planning, Event Planning and Management, Marketing Event Planning, Cold Calling Experience