Community Outreach & Events InternshipSchools for Girls
Event CoordinatorThrill of the Hunt
Web Developer ASAP UnpaidChic Events Group Inc.
Public Relations Intern Unpaid ASAP1Chic Events Group Inc.
Event Planning InternshipCentral Flroida Renassiance Faire, Inc
American Red Cross Special Events Internship- Summer 2017American Red Cross of Chicago & Northern Illinois
GAIN EXPERIENCE AS AN EVENT COORDINATORFlorida Business Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternDreamsCo
Event Planning InternshipBookmark This
GREEN LIVING AZ magazine
7575 East Redfield Road / Suite no. 219
Posted: August 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGreen Living magazine is looking for outgoing and energetic event planning interns. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience in event planning for your career. This position is an unpaid internship but can count towards school credit. Please contact your school for school credit criteria before applying.
• Work directly with the Publisher and Sales/Marketing team
• Call on potential clients regarding venues, sponsorships, vendor booths, etc
• Research venues, event statistics, and help us plan our monthly launch parties that take place in a different venue and focus on a different theme each month
Requirements• Must be outgoing and willing to cold call
• Must be confident and eager to learn
• Must have laptop and smartphone
SkillsRequired - Cold Calling, Self-starter, Organized, Outgoing, Energetic
Preferred - Event Planning, Marketing Event Planning, Cold Calling Experience, Event Planning and Management