Festival Management InternVA StrEats
Italian Rest. in SoCal & Gelato Shop Seeks Culinary School Students & Grads As InternsBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Social Media InternBrunch and Slay
Production Accounting Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Production Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Event Planning InternshipProject DragonFruit
Event Planner Internship1,000 Shoes for 1,000 Smiles
Intern - Special Events, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Event Planning InternshipBookmark This
DO Strategy Group,LLC
415 Armour Drive NE
Posted: January 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDO Strategy Group is a rapidly expanding brand management and business consulting firm, headquartered in Atlanta that entrepreneurs, business leaders, corporations, non-profits, sports teams, professional athletes and entertainers have come to trust, for creative ideas and winning strategies. DSG is looking for a event planning intern who is prepared to work in a fast-paced environment and want to gain hands-on experience. All interns will collaborate closely with top executives. We are looking for detail-oriented, energetic and creative interns to join our team.
Responsibilities• Assist in conception and overall design of event
• Assist with event coordination and logistics
• Assist with event planning, promotion, and on-site execution including set up and break down
• Maintain up-to-date event documents including site-schedule forms and action
• Procure and organize supplies for events
• Virtual and in-person meetings with marketing and media team to scope out promotional and re-cap videos
• Scheduling, confirming, and attending vendor and client meetings appointments
• Assist in budget and time line development
Requirements• Must have strong communication skills
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
• Must be creative and have great attention to detail
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Must be able to work 10-15 hours/week
• Ability to participate within a multi-disciplinary team as well as acting autonomously as appropriate