Community Outreach & Events InternshipSchools for Girls
Event CoordinatorThrill of the Hunt
Web Developer ASAP UnpaidChic Events Group Inc.
Public Relations Intern Unpaid ASAP1Chic Events Group Inc.
Event Planning InternshipCentral Flroida Renassiance Faire, Inc
American Red Cross Special Events Internship- Summer 2017American Red Cross of Chicago & Northern Illinois
GAIN EXPERIENCE AS AN EVENT COORDINATORFlorida Business Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternDreamsCo
Event Planning InternshipBookmark This
DO Strategy Group,LLC
415 Armour Drive NE
Posted: January 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDO Strategy Group is a rapidly expanding brand management and business consulting firm, headquartered in Atlanta that entrepreneurs, business leaders, corporations, non-profits, sports teams, professional athletes and entertainers have come to trust, for creative ideas and winning strategies. DSG is looking for a event planning intern who is prepared to work in a fast-paced environment and want to gain hands-on experience. All interns will collaborate closely with top executives. We are looking for detail-oriented, energetic and creative interns to join our team.
Responsibilities• Assist in conception and overall design of event
• Assist with event coordination and logistics
• Assist with event planning, promotion, and on-site execution including set up and break down
• Maintain up-to-date event documents including site-schedule forms and action
• Procure and organize supplies for events
• Virtual and in-person meetings with marketing and media team to scope out promotional and re-cap videos
• Scheduling, confirming, and attending vendor and client meetings appointments
• Assist in budget and time line development
Requirements• Must have strong communication skills
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
• Must be creative and have great attention to detail
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Must be able to work 10-15 hours/week
• Ability to participate within a multi-disciplinary team as well as acting autonomously as appropriate