Event PlanningEvent Kings
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - Donor Development & IHOP Campaign InternThe Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Junior Marketing Assistant: Event PlannerEvents bykeko
Event Internship (Spring 2017)THUZIO
BERLIN MUSIC VIDEO AWARDSBERLIN MUSIC VIDEO AWARDS
Social Media & Radio Promotions InternAnnapolis Broadcast System
Event CoordinatorFTK~Konnect Events
American Heart Association Social Market InternAmerican Heart Association
Event Planning InternshipBookmark This
233 Alexander Street
Posted: October 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInternship Overview: Pauleenanne Design is looking for some fabulous interns to assist with event planning and event house marketing. Interns will work alongside company owner, Pauleen Vacca, gaining extensive experience in the events industry. We are looking for bright, creative individuals to learn from us. Internships are available in the Spring (January – April), Summer (May – August), and Fall (September – December). We offer part-time, non-paid internships with opportunities for a flexible schedule. You will be treated as a respected team member. If you would like to design a project that helps you meet your educational goals, we will work with you to achieve this. Interns may also earn college credit. Our office is located in Rochester, NY. All applicants must be at least 18 years old and have a minimum commitment of 200 hours.
Responsibilities• Gain valuable experience in the field of events through event planning and execution.
• Assist in design production through crafting, graphic design, and on site event set up.
• Support event house marketing initiatives through maintaining company blog, Pinterest, and Facebook pages.
• Refine their writing, design, and speaking skills through event planning and event house marketing.
Requirements• Have an interest in event planning, including wedding, social, and corporate events.
• Have a solid knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel; additional computer ability a plus.
• Be able to think creatively in a fast-paced environment.
• Have a solid knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Pinterest, and WordPress.